Klein Graphics, LLC Design Project Agreement (October 2020)
1. Authorization: Client hereby authorizes Klein Graphics, LLC (Klein Graphics) to be engaged as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of designing content to be used for (including) publications, printed materials, online advertising, website, website maintenance, email and other collateral.
2. Development: Client is responsible for the validity and accuracy of information furnished, and required to secure the rights to use editorial, images and products advertised. Klein Graphics takes no legal responsibility for information that is published without permission, or information that contains errors or has been published with errors.
3. Use: All products created for the client, by Klein Graphics will be, under the terms of this contract, the sole property of the client and may be used for their specific business development for perpetuity. This includes custom photography, logos, video, printed materials, and design creations. Klein Graphics and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios, unless work is deemed of a proprietary nature by the client. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs remain the property of their respective owners.
4. Assignment of Design Project: Klein Graphics reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this Design Project to insure that the terms of this agreement are met as well as timely completion.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks: The Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Klein Graphics for inclusion in the Design Project are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, or that they are in the public domain, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend Klein Graphics and its subcontractors from any liability, including legal costs, claims or suits.
6. Electronic Commerce Laws: The Client agrees that the Client is solely responsible for complying with any laws, taxes, and tariffs applicable in their process of conducting business and selling products and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Klein Graphics and its subcontractors.
7. Payments: Payments are to be made based on the terms of agreement. All payments will be made in U.S. Dollars.
8. Information and content shared, by the client, with Klein Graphics is proprietary and is not to be displayed or discussed in any manner outside of the working relationship of the client.
Purchase of products and services from Klein Graphics implies agreement with the terms and conditions outlined here.
Klein Graphics, LLC / 1855 Second Street, Suite C, Concord, CA 94519 / office- 925-674-3680 / email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2020 Klein Graphics, LLC, All rights reserved. Reprinting of information from this site is only given with permission. www.kleingraphics.net